The Eco Insulation business operates a network of national insulation installers around New Zealand providing managerial support, training, preferential access to products and systems, marketing material and leads. All Eco Insulation installers operate rigorous systems supporting activity in sales, training, quality and safety.
Following acquisition by the Knauf Group from Germany in Septmber 2021, Eco Insulation Energy and Installation (EIEI) is currently reviewing requirements for the future development of a national network of Accredited Installers, to provide a wider range of insulation products and energy efficiency services. The appointment of Accredited Installers to represent the Eco Insulation brand is planned to be complete by early 2022.
In support of higher levels of energy efficiency and comfort in New Zealand buildings, the Eco Insulation business is aiming (and investing) to become the leading installer of insulation and energy efficiency services in both homes and commercial buildings. It is envisaged that an Accredited Installer will be appointed in major regional geographies to:
- 1. Supply and install ecoInsulation glasswool for:
- a. Carters with major house builder customers
- b. Small and medium builders
- c. Homeowners
- d. Commercial contractors
- e. Government bodies (e.g. Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority, Kainga Ora, and Auckland City Council)
- 2. Supply and install of other ecoinsulation® products, including ecofleece® sheep’s wool, ecotherm® polyester, ecoslab®, Climafoam®, ProClima and other specialty products
- 3. Install Eco Insulation Blow-in Systems
- 4. Install Knauf Energy technology
The Eco Insulation Accredited Installer network will be supported by EIEI with Information Technology, marketing packages, housebuilder support, equipment, leads, warranties and administrative services.
EIEI welcomes interest from experienced operators that have a track record of innovation and value mutually beneficial business partnerships. Please register your interest at [email protected]